THE SECTIONS BELOW TITLED “BINDING ARBITRATION” AND “CLASS ACTION WAIVER” CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
- You will comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Website and will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not access or use the Website to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with, or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of, the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any Content (as defined below), data, files, or passwords related to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features on the Website;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure;
- You will not resell, distribute, or sublicense the Website or use it for the benefit of anyone other than you;
- You will not remove or modify any proprietary markings or restrictive legends placed on the Website; and
- You will not introduce, post, or upload to the Website any Harmful Code. As used herein, “Harmful Code” means computer code, programs, or programming devices that are intentionally designed to disrupt, modify, access, delete, damage, deactivate, disable, harm, or otherwise impede in any manner, including aesthetic disruptions or distortions, the operation of the Website, or any other associated software, firmware, hardware, computer system, or network (including, without limitation, “Trojan horses,” “viruses,” “worms,” “time bombs,” “time locks,” “devices,” “traps,” “access codes,” or “drop dead” or “trap door” devices) or any other harmful, malicious, or hidden procedures, routines or mechanisms that would cause the Website to cease functioning or to damage or corrupt data, storage media, programs, equipment, or communications, or otherwise interfere with the operations of the Website.
- Modifications. www.propertyjewels.com.sg reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website or any part thereof.
The Website is protected by the laws of the Singapore and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, www.propertyjewels.com.sg and our licensors exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to the Website and all Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Website.
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, and other material provided by or on behalf of www.propertyjewels.com.sg (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be owned by us or third parties. The Content is protected under both the Singapore and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate the laws.
You may view all Content for your own personal, non-commercial use. No other use is permitted without the prior written consent of www.propertyjewels.com.sg. We and our licensors retain all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the Content. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
If you or any permitted user under your account provides us with feedback, comments, and suggestions with respect to the Website or our good and services (including, without limitation, our Courses, as defined below) (“Feedback”), you hereby agree that we will be free to use, reproduce, disclose, and otherwise exploit any and all such Feedback in perpetuity without compensation or attribution to you or any third party. You represent and warrant to www.propertyjewels.com.sg that any Feedback or other information that you provide to us via the Website or any other communication to www.propertyjewels.com.sg (collectively, “User Content”) that (i) the User Content is your original creation (or that you otherwise have the right to provide the User Content to www.propertyjewels.com.sg), (ii) you have the rights necessary to grant the us the right to use the User Content as described in this paragraph, and (iii) the User Content and its use by www.propertyjewels.com.sg and our content partners as permitted hereunder does not and will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property or moral rights of any third party. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our owners, members, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, licensees, licensors, and assigns harmless from and against any damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, claims, actions, and/or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of the representations and warranties in the immediately preceding sentence.
NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
THE WEBSITE, AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, COURSES, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THE WEBSITE, ALL CONTENT, AND OUR COURSES ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT THAT INDIVIDUALS ENROLLED IN OUR COURSES ARE GUARANTEED TO, OR EVEN LIKELY TO, ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS, EARNINGS, OR PROFITS WHATSOEVER. ANY STATEMENTS REGARDING RESULTS, EARNINGS, OR PROFITS BY WWW.PROPERTYJEWELS.COM, ANYONE ON THE TEAM, OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH OUR COURSES, ARE PROVIDED AS EXAMPLES ONLY, FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES, AND ARE NOT GUARANTEES, CERTAINTIES, OR ASSUMPTIONS. WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT OUR COURSES WILL PREPARE YOU FOR ANY ENTERPRISE, VENTURE, OR UNDERTAKING. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT PAST PERFORMANCES ARE INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS OR AVERAGE RESULTS. YOUR RESULTS AND INCOME MAY VARY SIGNIFICANTLY FROM OTHERS ENROLLED IN THE COURSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS VARY SIGNIFICANTLY ACROSS JURISDICTIONS, AND, FURTHER, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN OUR COURSES IS BASED ON THE SINGAPORE MARKET, AND MAY OR MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL, ACCOUNTING, SECURITIES, TAX, OR LEGAL ADVICE. YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH OUR COURSES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS, THE SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (II) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, NOT ATTRIBUTABLE TO PERSONAL INJURIES, THAT YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE PRODUCTS, THE SERVICES, THE COURSES, OR THE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO US FOR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR COURSES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM, OR, IF NO AMOUNTS HAVE BEEN PAID, ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US $100).
TERMS OF SALE.
- Orders; Order Acceptance. You may place orders for our products and services, including our real estate courses (“Courses”) on the Website. The receipt of an order number or an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. We reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of an order. Prices and availability of products and services on the Website are subject to change without notice. We reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. You agree that by placing an order on the Website, you are entering into a binding contract with We agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Website, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your purchases. Your total price will include the price of the product and/or service plus any applicable sales tax; such state and local sales tax is based on the shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you purchase the product and/or service. We will charge tax only in states where the goods sold over the internet are taxable.
- Shipping; Risk of Loss. We uses reliable third-party fulfillment service providers to fulfill orders and ship products. You are responsible for the cost of all shipping. All posted delivery times are approximations and actual delivery times may vary. We are not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, any incidental or consequential damages) arising from failure to deliver or delay in delivering products purchased through the Website. Further, we are not responsible in the event that purchased products are unable to be delivered to you due to an incorrect shipping address, your failure or refusal to accept delivery, or for any other reason. If shipments are returned to our fulfillment center, we or our third-party service providers will attempt to contact you to arrange for re-delivery, and we reserve the right to impose additional shipping costs at our sole discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We does not guarantee that we will store or reship products to you once they are returned. Title and risk of loss to the products will pass to you upon our delivery of such products to the shipping carrier.
- Errors. All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice. From time to time, there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product and service descriptions, prices, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders, if any information on the Website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice, even after you have received an order confirmation or shipping notification. The inclusion of any products or services on the Website does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available. We reserves the right to revise our product and service offerings and/or discontinue products and services at any time without notice to you. We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased, and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted or acknowledged).
- Returns. We do not accept product returns and we do not issue refunds. That said, we want all of our customers to be happy with products purchased through our Website. If you are unhappy with your order, please contact us directly.
COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS.
The Website is based in Singapore. We make no claims concerning whether the Website is accessible, or whether Content may be downloaded, viewed, or be appropriate for use, outside of the Singapore. Whether inside or outside of Singapore, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.